    Has anyone else tried it? I have been trying it out today and it seems
    interesting. Just wondering if anyone finds it very useful.
    joevan

    joevan, Nov 23, 2004

  2. joevan

    Earl Guest

    did try it but I don't see much point in it but I don't have losts of docs
    to search. If I worked in an office or something that I had lots of Word,
    Excel, and whatever else files to search than it would be great but I just
    have a few MP3's, some movies, games ect. nothing I need a search for. (And
    it does not work with Port Magic. (Manages your router and openes and closes
    ports for you.))

    Earl, Nov 23, 2004

  3. joevan

    Barry Guest

    I use it for everything I want to look for on the net and find it useful.
    You do however have to be patient with all the sites it generates but these
    in turn can help you refine your search by adding to the original thread.

    It's handy to have this at the bottom of the screen and not have to pick a
    search engine from favorites.

    Barry V

    Barry, Nov 24, 2004
  4. joevan

    trout Guest

    I have it, but it's currently unchecked. It could be that I'm just
    used to having a browser (and the Google Toolbar) open in the
    background.
    I didn't find that I was using it much, and it was playing hell with a
    couple of other taskbar modifiers that I use (Tclock2 & Tray Magician).

    trout, Nov 24, 2004
  5. joevan

    Scraggy Guest

    I use it often. Works for me.

    Scraggy, Nov 24, 2004
  6. joevan

    D. Best Guest

    won't work with my Virus Program ... e-Trust

    --
    - d. best -
    Exercise your mind, body & freedoms

    D. Best, Nov 25, 2004