    So far so good. Everything seems to just work. Hotmail had a bitch
    that it didn't recognise it but works anyway.

    It seems very small, light and fast.

    JohnO, Sep 3, 2008

  2. JohnO

    Ralph Fox Guest

    Have another read...
    http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9114059

    Ralph Fox, Sep 4, 2008

  3. I have tried it out at work today
    Seems rather buggy, fails to load images completely a lot of the time.
    For instance the masthead image on the Arts and Letters Daily page
    www.aldaily.com doesn't load. And refreshing the page doesn't work -
    still get all these partial images. Rendering of some pages is a bit
    non-standard too.

    Sometimes the pages themselves just dont load either - get part of the
    way then "stick". Viewing the source revals that it literally has
    stopped part way down the page. No amount of refreshing fixes that
    either. Same pages load perfectly with IE and Firefox

    That said, it is only a beta, and does seem small light and fast. Will
    be great when the bugs are sorted. But its back to Firefox 3 for me
    for now

    Regards
    Peter Jenkins
    see http://www.sensiblesentencing.org.nz