    Just when I thought Internet Explorer was the worst browser in
    history, they developed Google Chrome. I'll use IE any day before I
    ever touch Chrome again.

    stud-ent, Dec 3, 2008

  2. stud-ent

    elaich Guest

    wrote in 4ax.com:
    Why would you expect anything better from Google? They've already given us
    horribly broken Google Groups, cookies that don't expire until 2038,
    endless snooping into our habits, google-analytics.com which often freezes
    a web page because it can't load, etc.

    elaich, Dec 4, 2008

  3. stud-ent

    beepman Guest

    #2, it wont run on Win98 or WinME.

    beepman, Dec 5, 2008
  4. stud-ent

    SG Guest

    well, #1 is it's google

    SG, Dec 5, 2008
  5. stud-ent

    gnu / linux Guest

    no Linux ver either ... (take your time Google, chrome needs lots of
    polish)

    gnu / linux, Dec 5, 2008
  6. stud-ent

    Justin Guest

    Those operating systems are dead, kaput, get a new one.

    Justin, Dec 5, 2008
  7. stud-ent

    gnu / linux Guest

    There in a Linux version (that doesn't use wine) link please

    gnu / linux, Dec 8, 2008