    Has anyone experienced this?
    Any ideas?

    Thank you!

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Sep 5, 2008

  2. Jean-Baptiste Faure

    Zootal Guest

    Same here. Crashes every thirty seconds or so. I found it to be unusable
    because of this, and ended up removing it.

    Zootal, Sep 6, 2008

  3. It's a very early beta, from all I have heard. And let's face it, google
    hasn't exactly ever worked all that well with 64-bit anyway.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 6, 2008
  4. Jean-Baptiste Faure

    roman modic Guest

    roman modic, Sep 6, 2008
  5. Jean-Baptiste Faure

    roman modic Guest

    roman modic, Sep 6, 2008
  6. Just tried it.
    Portable Chrome 0.2.151.0 won't crash with x64.
    Thank you so much, Roman!
    Regards,

    Jean-Baptiste

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Sep 6, 2008
  8. Jean-Baptiste Faure

    KevinD Guest

    Works perfectly well on Vista 64 Bit. Running it since the moment it was
    released, not a single crash and BLAZING fast. I really like it.

    Vista Ultimate 64 Bit is the MOST STABLE O/S I've ever experienced.

    KevinD, Sep 7, 2008
  10. Jean-Baptiste Faure

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2008
  11. Jean-Baptiste Faure

    Zootal Guest

    How many memory chips do you have? I've been using XP64 for a while now,
    with three different Phenoms. I had some serious stability problems, and I
    finally discovered that none of the motherboards I was using are stable with
    four memory sticks. I removed the four 1GB sticks I was using, replaced it
    with two 2GB sticks, and now my system is rock solid. For the first time
    ever.

    Try removing all but two memory sticks and see if it is stable.

    Zootal, Sep 25, 2008
  12. Jean-Baptiste Faure

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2008
  13. Jean-Baptiste Faure

    joy Guest

    whenever I try to uninstall the message comes as close all windows, i closed
    all windows and again tried to uninstall and the same message keeps on
    repeating can anyone help

    joy, Dec 23, 2008