    the others do not?

    Thank you

    Melissa

    Melissa Davidson, Nov 28, 2010

  2. Melissa Davidson

    Mike Easter Guest

    I don't think you have made the correct 'Chrome' analysis correctly yet,
    and I /know/ that you have not presented enough information for us to
    see the picture yet.
    Your headers tell me that you are currently connected via comcast using
    Win7 + Opera 9.80 browser on GG.

    There is a thread in the google help group about your error which thread
    contains 144 answers and a vote about how many people found the various
    answers helpful http://bit.ly/61cUE5 Help forum > Google Chrome >
    Webpage Display Issues > Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED):
    Unknown error

    Within the various answers including the 'best' answer which was about
    having a Proxy server checked are references to a helpful google chrome
    not available" (Network errors 2, 102, 104, and 105)

    That article discusses several different kinds of problems and the
    strategies for resolving them, checking for malware, clearing cookies,
    allowing chrome in your AV and firewall settings, and adjusting the
    proxy settings which was the favorite answer in the above thread at GG.
    One example would be if chrome had its proxy setting 'wrong' and the
    others didn't.

    In addition to lots and lots of 'answers' and references to your
    specific question - the thread link above has 144 comments - over in the
    right column of that link are 10 more 'related discussions' with
    various additional replies and answers.

    Mike Easter, Nov 28, 2010