  1. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    Does Chrome have the ability to go full screen and how if it does?

    Old Gringo38, Nov 26, 2010

  2. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    Neverr mind, I got it. Thanks

    Old Gringo38, Nov 26, 2010

  3. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    F11 like the others.

    Meat Plow, Nov 26, 2010
  4. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    Cool, Thanks. First time I tried that it didn't work, but the second
    time it did. I'm getting old Meat Plow. <g>

    Old Gringo38, Nov 26, 2010
  5. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    Yeah if your browser doesn't have the cursor's focus it takes two hits of
    F11.

    Meat Plow, Nov 26, 2010
  6. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    It's working ok now, thanks again.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 26, 2010
  7. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    No hay problema mi amigo.

    Meat Plow, Nov 26, 2010
  8. Old Gringo38

    Dan C Guest

    Probably, but you're getting more stupid, too.

    Dan C, Nov 26, 2010
  9. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    You reached the apex of your stupidity long ago.
    How does that make you feel?

    Meat Plow, Nov 26, 2010
  10. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    LOL Your day is just around the corner, and I am waiting for it.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 27, 2010
  11. Old Gringo38

    Dan C Guest

    Correct. Glad to see my Fan Club is still around! LOL!

    Dan C, Nov 27, 2010
  12. Old Gringo38

    joevan Guest

    I should say that what you said brings me to remember something a wise
    man once uttered.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
    I'm not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

    joevan, Nov 27, 2010
  14. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    PS: I'm almost certain that I have forgotten more than you will ever
    know.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 27, 2010
  15. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    Good old uncle Albert. I believe there is a finite limit to stupidity and
    that Dan has reached it on Usenet. I'm sure he's pretty smart in person
    but he's got some weird Jeckyll / Hyde complex behind the keyboard.
    Or i could be totally wrong and he could suffer from something like
    Dunning–Kruger effect. Hard to know without knowing the person.

    Meat Plow, Nov 27, 2010