    functional, simple and seems a lot faster than IE or FF. I'll persevere
    with it for a while till I have time to form a proper opinion, but it looks
    ok... Anyone know of downfalls with it? Cheers

    Tony in Oz, Dec 14, 2008

  2. Tony in Oz

    Peter M Guest

    I gather from some of the stuff that I read that Google stuff is Spyware..??

    Peter M, Dec 14, 2008

  3. Tony in Oz

    Craig Shore Guest

    Yeah seems quicker, especially on sites like stuff that tend to be
    slow to scroll with all the aminated advertising.

    I have found it won't work correctly on a few pages I use Javascript

    Craig Shore, Dec 15, 2008
  4. Tony in Oz

    agent_mcgee Guest

    I use it at home and find to be typical Google, sleek and easy to use.

    Only problem I've had is when you reply in hotmail you can't actually
    type in the text box.

    But apart from that fine!

    agent_mcgee, Dec 15, 2008