    Thanks for any advice as I kinda like this browser so for.

    cheers,

    JM

    geothermal, Oct 30, 2009

  2. geothermal

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The geothermal Post:
    works well in Firefox.

    OldGringo38, Oct 30, 2009

  3. geothermal

    Mike Easter Guest

    "Many websites had already published some user scripts and Javascript
    bookmarklets as alternate to Chrome extensions . The most requested
    feature is now available with Google chrome 3 ,and it supports the
    direct installation of Chrome browser extensions in .crx format .We have
    spotted few initial chrome extensions like Adsweep ,Cleeki ,Gmail
    notifier etc . which would worth a check . And for installation you need
    to download Google Chrome 3 and enable extensions from command line."

    So, that would say that the popular adsweep is easier than ever to
    install in chrome 3.

    http://snipr.com/sy0l0 Google Chrome browser extensions

    http://adsweep.org/ If you use Chrome, use the Chrome channel changer
    to select the development snapshot. Extensions will automatically be
    enabled after a restart.

    Mike Easter, Oct 30, 2009