    After years of being here, and thousands of postings it is time to say
    Goodbye. :D

    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], May 30, 2010

  2. Jack [MVP-Networking]

    Pavel A. Guest

    Mr. Rattok,

    Many thanks for your help and practical wisdom contributed to this group.
    We will miss you.

    Maybe you would like to visit these network related forums of MSDN and
    Technet,
    and stay connected.

    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/w7itpronetworking/
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/itprovistanetworking/
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xpwirelesssdk/

    Pavel A.

    Pavel A., Jun 1, 2010

  3. Jack [MVP-Networking]

    Pookie59 Guest

    How is it that on the very last day of the newsgroup I have a problem and in
    trying to resolve it I luck up on this group? smh Only I could have that kind
    of luck... Will the posts remain archived somewhere? I see lots in here that
    I could use!

    Thanks!

    Pookie59, Jun 1, 2010
  4. Jack [MVP-Networking]

    Android

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Here
    Goodbye?

    Ok, Jack! See you tomorrow! :ciao:

    Wish everyone was as enthusiastic about pleasantries as Jack.
    It'd sure be a peach on Earth! :neutral:

    Android, Jun 9, 2010
  5. Jack [MVP-Networking]

    James Egan Guest

    The problems can't have all gone away just because microsoft has.
    Where do all the experts that used to post here hang out now?

    Jim

    James Egan, Jul 1, 2010