  1. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    So now you're a _stupid_ assh0le.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004

  2. paul

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    New reports say he's still alive, but I'm pretty sure that won't last much
    longer.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 4, 2004

  3. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Nice.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  4. paul

    kpg Guest

    2.5 huh?
    And things are going great! He's a shoo-in for re-election.

    kpg, Nov 4, 2004
  5. paul

    Consultant Guest

    everyone should be able to stand their own ground

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004
  6. paul

    Neil Guest

    doesn't matter so long as they can strike US oil...

    Neil, Nov 4, 2004
  7. paul

    Neil Guest

    yes I love satin..so smooth...

    Neil, Nov 4, 2004
  8. paul

    Consultant Guest

    you heartless bastard
    ;-)

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004
  9. Just some more than others ;-)

    besides... it's tradition for other members to feed off
    the frenzy during a troll attack.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 4, 2004
  10. lol, nice

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 4, 2004
  11. paul

    Jtyc Guest

    doesn't matter so long as they can strike US oil...

    There's no oil there. It's all in Canada.

    You're going down.

    Jtyc, Nov 4, 2004
  12. paul

    Neil Guest

    you think our oil is yours, which still means we're a North Korean
    target. just like Iraq...

    Neil, Nov 5, 2004
  13. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    *rowdy is still stuck in nanavut waitin' for some eskimo pu$$y to come his
    way"

    http://tinyurl.com/6zeos

    hey neil, buddy. want some seal?

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 5, 2004