Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by paul, Nov 2, 2004.

  1. paul

    Ben Guest

    and you are a lier....

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004

  2. paul

    Ben Guest

    They usually dont let you do 20 if you flunk anything unlike some civilians

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004

  3. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in news:TWiid.35$5b4.15
    @fe37.usenetserver.com:

    > Maybe you can do some homework
    >
    > I really dont care how many Abe won by bottom line is he won didnt he

    no Benny. you are the one that said, that GWB won

    >> by the largest majority of any president in our history...

    now, you do your homework before you talk crap!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  4. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in news:90jid.37$5b4.8
    @fe37.usenetserver.com:

    > and you are a lier....

    no i am not. but you are an ignorant dumb ass high school drop out!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  5. paul

    Ben Guest

    Hey fool....

    I have been there... I have walked the walk...

    If your such a pussy that you cant stomach the price of freedom your ass
    should be over there acting the same way as the spinless terrorists. Our
    forces are the best trained, best equipped and best fed in the world. I
    think it a very smart decision to let them take the battle with terrorism to
    the sand leaches in their own piss hole.

    Liberals all beleive all this comes free to them. And even the most
    liberal person I wouldnt want to see them treated the way innocent people
    are being treated. If you are a soldier... that is EXACTLY what you get paid
    to do. If are a civilian and you are in Iraq all I can say for you is...
    DONT YOU WATCH THE NEWS?

    Freedom comes at a price. In 2 years Americans have lost a bit over 1000
    soldiers there. In 30 minutes on one day (9-11) since you seem to not
    remember we lost over 3000 people... many women and children.

    Right liberal thinkers..... lets just wait to for it to happen again. NO
    THANKS anyone with any intestinal fortitude would do exactly what Bush did.
    Let our professional soldiers who are trained to deal with terrorist take em
    on in their country.

    If you think otherwise.... you are way too dumb for me to be wasting time
    with.

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  6. paul

    Ben Guest

    Get Stupid.....

    You aint named any president that won by more than 3.5 million votes... in
    case you have forgotten already... that is what I said

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  7. paul

    Ben Guest

    You are just an ignorant liberal fool....

    anytime you wanna match wits bro, bring it dont sing it....

    all you seem to be able to do is google searches since you dont know a thing
    about shit.

    And yes you are a lier.... I dont do dope.... never have... never will....
    now what about you..... hummmmm

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  8. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 3, 2004 at 11:42pm "Ben" blathered:

    > was he that stupid before?? Maybe we're better off without him... or maybe
    > he was having his pullup changed

    Do you find it necessary to be such an assh0le?

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  9. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 3, 2004 at 11:38pm "Ben" blathered:

    > and there hasnt been another attack on America since 9-11....
    >
    > things that your simply mind cant understand is happening
    >
    > dont strain yourself thinking about it... George has even you covered
    >

    > "=meanoldman=" <> wrote in message
    >> But see, that's the thing. WE AREN'T DEFENDING ANYONE!
    >>
    >> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Yes, I understand that defending yourselves is unpopular with the rest of
    >>> the world. Especially you Europe.

    *casts line in water, grabs beer*

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  10. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 3, 2004 at 11:38pm "Ben" blathered:

    > Amen! You have the insite that many dont!
    >

    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>> But see, that's the thing. WE AREN'T DEFENDING ANYONE!

    >> We're defending ourselves from terrorists.

    *tugs line and sinks the hook*

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  11. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 3, 2004 at 12:04pm "=meanoldman=" blathered:

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  12. paul

    nerd32768 Guest

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9596CB3D0B803neilmcsegmailcom@
    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    > > incase you missed it Rowdy Yates
    > > <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> said in
    > >
    > >> well, i am willing to bet my hard earned $$$ that another war for

    > sure.
    > >> iran or jordan. take your pick. one of them is going to get bombed

    > back
    > >> into the stone ages. :-(
    > >>

    > > why not North Korea. after all that could kick off a nuke war...
    > >

    > i don't know. but i think GWB & USA Corp. Inc. can make a lot more $$$ if
    > they stick to bombing the arabs.
    >

    > --
    > Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    > http://www.mcngp.com/
    > "Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat Smegma!"

    after talking to an expert on the North Korean threat, it seems a lot worse
    than iraq ever was.
    2.5 million trained troops ready at any time
    thousands of tanks
    60 nuclear submarines
    possibly more than 100 nuclear weapons, with three that have been tested
    you have to learn stuff like that from other places than the news, because
    bush doesn't want people to force him into a north korean war while he is
    in. if you do some deep research, you can find that stuff, but bush never
    admits that we are a big target of North Korea, and that we keep pissing
    them off

    nerd32768, Nov 4, 2004
  13. Ben wrote:
    > Its simply....
    >
    > Bush has moral values....

    Like never driving a vehicle when you're clearly drunk?

    I'd vote for a candidate that had moral values like that.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 4, 2004
  14. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > "Ben" <> wrote in
    >
    >> why dont you go find out for yourself?

    > i never claimed i saw iraqi WMD's --> you did!
    >
    >> If your cant pass the test to get in the service.... maybe we'll chip
    >> in and buy you a one way ticket

    > you still didn't answer the original question. what did they look
    > like and how big were they? it's kinda hard to forget what they
    > looked like if you saw them.

    Did you miss the U.S. newspaper headlines? It said "BEN FINDS WMD!!!!! BUSH
    WAS RIGHT!!!!!!"

    --
    Fris "Of course, it was a newspaper purchased at Six Flags" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 4, 2004
  15. Ben wrote:
    > Yeah thats why he won by the largest majority of any president in our
    > history...
    >
    > Shows ya what you dont know is what makes you ignorant

    Gee are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure George Washington won by the
    largest majority of any president in our history. Statistics is
    FUNdamental.

    If you're referring to the largest number of votes, yes. Ask yourself why
    that particular statistic exists, then kindly STFU.

    --
    Fris "I paid the highest price for gasoline EVER IN HISTORY!!!!" beeĀ®, MCNGP

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 4, 2004
  16. Ben wrote:
    > Get Stupid.....
    >
    > You aint named any president that won by more than 3.5 million
    > votes... in case you have forgotten already... that is what I said

    What percentage does that work out to be, Benny boy?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 4, 2004
  17. Ben wrote:
    > and you are a lier....

    and you are a bad spellar.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 4, 2004
  18. Ben wrote:

    > I dont do dope.... never have... never will....

    Maybe you should reconsider that.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 4, 2004
  19. Ben wrote:
    > and there hasnt been another attack on America since 9-11....

    Yes, that's because I tap my left foot three times every night before going
    to sleep. It's worked so far. Just hope I don't forget.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 4, 2004
  20. paul

    Consultant Guest

    no, kerry didn't get elected because he was not the right candidate and his
    daughters are ass ugly

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004