    well, i am willing to bet my hard earned $$$ that another war for sure.
    iran or jordan. take your pick. one of them is going to get bombed back
    into the stone ages. :-(

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 3, 2004

  2. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    not. me. but i would raise hell if they leveled the Keith's brewery in
    Halifax, NS.

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004

  3. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i think Kerry didn;t get elected because he is a Democrat and the
    American people haven't forgiven the Democrats for Clinton being such a
    sex maniac while in office.

    maybe next time...

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  4. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you guys also have the Corrs. a sex dream with the sisters. (minus the
    brother of course)

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  5. paul

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Rowdy Yates
    why not North Korea. after all that could kick off a nuke war...

    Neil, Nov 4, 2004
  6. paul

    Kurt Guest

    Don't believe everything you read. Kerry is a two-faced, say anything to
    anybody even if it's the opposite of what he said yesterday sort. Don't get
    me wrong, I'm not thrilled with Bush. But Kerry is a waffler. I see Kerry's
    lack of conviction as far scarier than Bush's charted course.

    Kurt, Nov 4, 2004
  7. paul

    Kurt Guest

    There we go... the lemming mentality. "I don't like Bush so I'll vote for
    the devil just to get rid of him". Fortunately, the majority of us voted FOR
    a candidate, not AGAINST one.

    Kurt, Nov 4, 2004
  8. paul

    Ben Guest

    Sorry satin worshiper....dumocrat.... He's here to stay and your party is
    headed straight for hell

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  9. paul

    Ben Guest

    nor do you know much about politics in America....

    Keep your ass on the other side of the pond

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  10. paul

    Ben Guest

    hey.....

    Funny I heard Scary Kerry say just the opposite today on FOX

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  11. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i don't know. but i think GWB & USA Corp. Inc. can make a lot more $$$ if
    they stick to bombing the arabs.

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  12. paul

    Ben Guest

    Do you know how it works in Ireland?

    Dont bad mouth OUR president from your shithole little country. I'm 1/4
    Irish however I have to claim being 100% America

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  13. paul

    Ben Guest

    Dont get your panties bunched... Ireland is NOT a world power and there is
    poverty in every country. Ireland is no exception

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  14. paul

    Ben Guest

    Its simply....

    Bush has moral values.... commitment.... honor... and country.

    Dont see Ireland putting freedom all over the face of the planet

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  15. paul

    Ben Guest

    Yeah thats why he won by the largest majority of any president in our
    history...

    Shows ya what you dont know is what makes you ignorant

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  16. paul

    Ben Guest

    Maybe you like bill clinton too?

    got a blue dress

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  17. paul

    Ben Guest

    and there hasnt been another attack on America since 9-11....

    things that your simply mind cant understand is happening

    dont strain yourself thinking about it... George has even you covered

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  18. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    well, until we see some WMD's --> we ain't blieving $haiyt..!

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  19. paul

    Ben Guest

    Amen! You have the insite that many dont!

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  20. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    are you on crack? do you realize what you just said?

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004