  1. paul

    Dragon Guest

    Amen.

    Dragon, Nov 3, 2004

  2. paul

    Dragon Guest

    I think more than Kerry, his campaign sucked.

    Dragon, Nov 3, 2004

  3. paul

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Hey now.. Don't start making this an MCNGP things. I think Bush is on of
    the worst presidents in American history.

    =meanoldman=, Nov 3, 2004
  4. paul

    =meanoldman= Guest

    But see, that's the thing. WE AREN'T DEFENDING ANYONE!

    =meanoldman=, Nov 3, 2004
  5. paul

    Jtyc Guest

    But see, that's the thing. WE AREN'T DEFENDING ANYONE!

    We're defending ourselves from terrorists.

    *tugs line and sinks the hook*

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2004
  6. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Actually, I'm thicker. And longer to boot.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  7. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    All I got to say is: I love Bush. George W. ain't bad either.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  8. paul

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Oh yeah, because God knows there certainly were a lot of terrorists in Iraq
    before the war. I think for every terrorist Bush kills he creates two more.

    Hussein was an awful man but no matter what you think of him Iraq was a
    peaceful country before the war which we invaded, slaughtered then wasted
    money we could have spent on ourselves over there. Can you say "Wag the
    dog"?

    =meanoldman=, Nov 3, 2004
  9. paul

    Jtyc Guest

    *starts reeling him in. grabs club... damn this is a big one*

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2004
  10. paul

    Consultant Guest

    hey, you'd be cryin if they blew up the hershey chocolate factory

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  11. paul

    Consultant Guest

    yes, his campaign sucked as well as his stance on important issues. not to
    mention the fact that he is very contradictory of himself

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  12. paul

    Jtyc Guest

    hey, you'd be cryin if they blew up the hershey chocolate factory

    As we all would.

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2004
  13. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Danm =meanoldman=, you have been gone from this ng for a while.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  14. paul

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Where have you been? I've been actively posting for about two weeks.

    =meanoldman=, Nov 3, 2004
  15. paul

    Consultant Guest

    it is real

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  16. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I was referring to the long period of time before that. BTW, it was sarcasm.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  17. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    keep it real

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  18. and grease is the word!
    ... that you heard

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2004
  19. paul

    Consultant Guest

    it's got groove

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  20. paul

    catwalker63 Guest

    it's got meaning

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's the day-to-day living that wears you
    out." Anton Chekhov

    catwalker63, Nov 3, 2004