Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by paul, Nov 2, 2004.

  1. paul

    Dragon Guest

    Amen.

    Dragon, Nov 3, 2004

  2. paul

    Dragon Guest

    I think more than Kerry, his campaign sucked.

    Dragon, Nov 3, 2004

  3. paul

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Hey now.. Don't start making this an MCNGP things. I think Bush is on of
    the worst presidents in American history.

    =meanoldman=, Nov 3, 2004
  4. paul

    =meanoldman= Guest

    But see, that's the thing. WE AREN'T DEFENDING ANYONE!

    =meanoldman=, Nov 3, 2004
  5. paul

    Jtyc Guest

    > But see, that's the thing. WE AREN'T DEFENDING ANYONE!

    We're defending ourselves from terrorists.

    *tugs line and sinks the hook*

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2004
  6. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 3, 2004 at 11:20am "Argus" blathered:

    > I hope all you mcngp arent as thick as him.

    Actually, I'm thicker. And longer to boot.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  7. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 3, 2004 at 9:44am "Consultant" blathered:

    > kerry sucks, that is all i have to to say, except, HA HA

    All I got to say is: I love Bush. George W. ain't bad either.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  8. paul

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Oh yeah, because God knows there certainly were a lot of terrorists in Iraq
    before the war. I think for every terrorist Bush kills he creates two more.

    Hussein was an awful man but no matter what you think of him Iraq was a
    peaceful country before the war which we invaded, slaughtered then wasted
    money we could have spent on ourselves over there. Can you say "Wag the
    dog"?

    =meanoldman=, Nov 3, 2004
  9. paul

    Jtyc Guest

    *starts reeling him in. grabs club... damn this is a big one*

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2004
  10. paul

    Consultant Guest

    hey, you'd be cryin if they blew up the hershey chocolate factory

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  11. paul

    Consultant Guest

    yes, his campaign sucked as well as his stance on important issues. not to
    mention the fact that he is very contradictory of himself

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  12. paul

    Jtyc Guest

    > hey, you'd be cryin if they blew up the hershey chocolate factory

    As we all would.

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2004
  13. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 3, 2004 at 12:21pm "Jtyc" blathered:

    > *starts reeling him in. grabs club... damn this is a big one*

    Danm =meanoldman=, you have been gone from this ng for a while.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  14. paul

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Where have you been? I've been actively posting for about two weeks.

    =meanoldman=, Nov 3, 2004
  15. paul

    Consultant Guest

    it is real

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  16. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 3, 2004 at 12:59pm "=meanoldman=" blathered:

    > Where have you been? I've been actively posting for about two weeks.

    I was referring to the long period of time before that. BTW, it was sarcasm.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  17. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 3, 2004 at 1:18pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > it is real

    keep it real

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  18. >and grease is the word!
    ... that you heard

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2004
  19. paul

    Consultant Guest

    it's got groove

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  20. paul

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> prattled ceaslessly in

    > it's got groove
    >

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> >and grease is the word!

    >> .. that you heard
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    it's got meaning

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's the day-to-day living that wears you
    out." Anton Chekhov

    catwalker63, Nov 3, 2004