    History will remember you as the worst president, by far.
    First president in donkey's years to destroy jobs, isolated America,
    stuffed the environment/Kyoto, rewarded the rich,..... bye George.

    paul, Nov 2, 2004

  2. paul

    Guest Guest

    totaly, down with Bush and his cronies

    Guest, Nov 3, 2004

  3. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Looks like GWB won it. oh boy, here we go.

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 3, 2004
  4. paul

    Paty Guest

    Can't be serious. When will the results be in (I'm in
    Ireland don't no much about how it works)

    Paty, Nov 3, 2004
  5. paul

    nerd32768 Guest

    Thursday at the earliest. Basically, bush won the election, and kerry lost.
    Since kerry lost, he is saying that not enough registered voters in ohio
    voted, so he is going to file lawsuits. There are over 2000 democratic
    lawyers that have traveled to ohio, and they are ready to file lawsuits
    until they win. On the other hand, bush only has a few hundred lawyers.

    Nerd32768
    "Vote for JaR"

    nerd32768, Nov 3, 2004
  6. paul

    =meanoldman= Guest

    I only wish. It looks like Bush has won. God help us all.

    =meanoldman=, Nov 3, 2004
  7. paul

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    That's not the case. While it does look like Bush won the election, they
    still must finish counting the votes in Ohio. It's an extreme longshot, but
    it's still mathematically possible for Kerry to win Ohio's popular vote.
    This would translate into all of Ohio's electoral votes, giving him a lead
    over Bush. There's a difference of approximately 134,000 votes (in favor of
    Bush), but there are about 145,000 provisional and absentee ballots. Kerry
    would have to take virtually all of those votes, but it's not mathematically
    over. Both sides have lawyers watching over the vote-counting process to
    ensure "fairness." We may not know for another 10 days who has won, due to
    all the provisional ballots.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 3, 2004
  8. paul

    Consultant Guest

    kerry sucks, that is all i have to to say, except, HA HA

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  9. paul

    Tron2004 Guest

    Bush is the man!

    Tron2004, Nov 3, 2004
  10. paul

    Consultant Guest

    and grease is the word!

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  11. paul

    Paty Guest

    You can't be serious, well that f-ing sucks. Think I will
    cancel my xmas vacation their now as well. what is going
    threw that country's heads. Since the election campaign I
    have not heard a good thing about Bush, but I have heard a
    lot about his policies and so forth. He's just there to
    make as much $$ for himself, his dad, and the company's
    they are with. well nothing i say here is going to help
    and most seem to stupid to see what that man is doing to
    your country. (Since 9/11 he has done more bad for the
    country then good, America has never been as hated as it
    currently is and reelecting Bush is only going to make
    things worse) and yes I know my grammar and spelling
    aren't the best

    Paty, Nov 3, 2004
  12. paul

    Consultant Guest

    and what poverty stricken country might you be from?

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  13. paul

    Jtyc Guest

    America has never been as hated as it currently is

    Yes, I understand that defending yourselves is unpopular with the rest of
    the world. Especially you Europe.

    *casts line in water, grabs beer*

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2004
  14. paul

    Guest Guest

    read my above post, "Can't be serious. When will the
    results be in (I'm in Ireland don't no much about how it
    works)" now someone as clever as you must have voted for
    Bush.

    Guest, Nov 3, 2004
  15. paul

    Argus Guest

    Well what is going on in your head to vote that man in
    again "Consultant". I hope all you mcngp arent as thick as
    him.

    Argus, Nov 3, 2004
  16. paul

    Consultant Guest

    of course i did

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  17. paul

    Consultant Guest

    what is going on in your head to support kerry?

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  18. paul

    Guest Guest

    and p.s. Ireland is curently one of the richest nations
    (far from 3rd world), I'm originaly not from here but,
    before taking on the Euro the irish pund was wroth about
    1.70 us $$. And the country is currently letting the us
    use a airdase here for use in the war, maybe you should
    have a look your great grabddad is proberly irish

    Guest, Nov 3, 2004
  19. paul

    Argus Guest

    Dont support him as such, just wanted to see Bush out and
    never have to listen to that name again. but hay sht
    happens

    Argus, Nov 3, 2004
  20. paul

    Jtyc Guest

    *casts line in water, grabs beer*

    And that goodness we don't have to worry about some indecisive person being
    elected to office. Now I know our country will be safe.

    *tugs line gently, takes sip of his beer*

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2004