    Of course, I don't have my receipt now, so I'll end
    up keeping the disk. Thanks and the player is a new
    Pioneer Elite DV45-A.

    Bob Bohling, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Bob Bohling

    discogail Guest

    Has this been a problem for others?

    Nope...........plays fine for me. That's too bad.

    discogail, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Bob Bohling

    Tarkus Guest

    ...good and ugly.
    --
    "Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies
    Farewell and adieu you ladies of Spain.

    Now playing: "Pat Benatar - If You Think You Know How To L"

    Tarkus, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Bob Bohling

    Nonymous Guest

    Plays fine for me. Did you check to make sure a spec of dust wasn't on the
    playing surface? There's a tendency for that to happen to disks that are in
    cardboard-based cases.

    Nonymous, Aug 18, 2004
  5. Bob Bohling

    FMercury39 Guest

    I have the same player and that hasn't happened to me with GB&U. Could be dust
    or a bad disc.

    FMercury39, Aug 18, 2004
  6. Is this the point in the film where the layers change? The laser optic lenth
    increases so as to penetrate the first layer and read the second. The last
    so many seconds of the final moments of digital data on layer 1 are cached
    in the machines ram so that the laser can move on to layer 2 without
    interuption. Well, there is sometimes a slight pause between layer changes,
    this could be what you saw only your machine couldn't handle the change.

    Tad Bitt§ï£, Aug 21, 2004