    drag and drop the files manually. It will probably need to have some type of
    file compression too. These are AutoCAD files and can get pretty big.

    We have Roxio 5. I don't think version 6 will do an auto back-up.

    Greg, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Greg

    why? Guest

    Brand - Backup Software.

    Buy a 2nd DVD RW and use this when 1st disk is full.

    <snip>

    Would the name/version of your operating system matter?

    If not then you can try www.google.com
    Searched the web for
    unattended automated backup dvd

    Me

    why?, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Greg

    SgtMinor Guest

    Sony DVDs generally have a data backup program on the supplied software.

    If you're concerned about the capacity of a DVD disc, consider
    installing a hard drive tray with some extra drawers. See example:
    http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=GN210

    SgtMinor, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Greg

    Sultan Guest

    Greg wrote in
    Retrospect Backup Express

    Sultan, Mar 2, 2004
  5. Greg

    rickAnthony Guest

    If you are running XP or 2000 pro you can use the backup wizard to schedule
    backups when you are not there. Including backups across network or to
    specific drive (incl CD or DVD, probably -- I know it works to tape and
    fob).

    rickAnthony, Mar 2, 2004