Good site or sites to buy the following. TIA

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by roadster3043, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. roadster3043

    roadster3043 Guest

    Greetings.

    I'm looking for site(s) that have good products and good prices for
    the following items:

    Wireless headset that allows me to receive and make calls away from
    the phone, perhaps with VoIP features.

    Antistatic straps and mats.

    Disk Imaging Software.

    Antivirus, spyware and adware remover.

    Data Recovery software.

    Miscellaneous tools like screwdrivers, pliers and such.

    Thank you.

    roadster3043, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Where in the world are you? If you are in the USA - there is a whole other
    world out there!

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Dec 7, 2005

  3. roadster3043

    roadster3043 Guest

    If you don't have any information about what I asked then, why waste
    your time responding with something OT?

    *PLONK*

    roadster3043, Dec 7, 2005
  4. roadster3043

    Mike Guest

    He isnt, depending on where you are, the response is country specific,
    unless you want international shipping.

    Most of the stuff you want can be picked up at such placeas www.dabs.com and
    other online retailers. As well as high streets.

    There are a million and one different consumer / product review sites.

    Mike, Dec 7, 2005
  5. roadster3043

    roadster3043 Guest

    I know there are over a million stores out there but many of them are
    bad and very few are good.

    Thanks for the dabs.com site.

    roadster3043, Dec 7, 2005
  6.
    scoobyturbowrx, Dec 8, 2005
  7. Yup, just as I thought. A YANK! No sense of humour is the biggest giveaway
    ;-)

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Dec 8, 2005
  8.