    covers). This is more a "nice to have" feature but I'd be curious
    what's out there.

    Any recommendations appreciated... Thanks

    Mad Scientist Jr, Sep 7, 2008

  2. Mad Scientist Jr

    Pat Guest

    Go to a photocopier sales company and ask them to track down a used
    photocopies that's in your price range. They just throw out most used
    ones but they generally have some mileage left on them.

    I just picked up a better-than-average one for a slightly higher price
    (I use it for work, too). It goes on the network and will scan right
    to your hard drive. It scans at 50 ppm. It'll handle up to 11x17.

    Scan quality is excellent.

    Mine is a Gestetner, which is a rebranded Ricoh or something.

    Pat, Sep 8, 2008