  1. Amith B S

    Amith B S Guest

    Can somebody suggest me some good preperation materials for the exam 70-536

    Amith B S, Dec 17, 2007

  2. Amith B S

    Rahul Guest

    Hi,

    I am preparing for the 70-536 exam through the MCTS self paced training kit
    and microsoft VC# 2005:The language. These are the books prescribed by
    microsoft for the exam. I hope these would be enough but i am atill not sure
    and looking for more answers. You can have a look at my thread Urgent 70-536
    query for more answers. Anyways BOL(Best Of Luck).

    Thanks, Rahul.

    Rahul, Dec 27, 2007