    know their form, not so sure about others.

    Any ideas of urls for such secondhand items ?

    Rachael

    Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

    AArDvarK Guest

    AArDvarK, Feb 22, 2004

  3. I was rather hoping for personal recommendations or at least some
    personal knowledge of said site - hence the comment about no rip off
    merchants and bargains - rather than a search engine listing. I've been
    there and done that, innit. Unfortunately you can't tell the validity of
    a company merely by their listing in a search engine.
    But thanks for the thought anyway.

    Rachael

    Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat, Feb 22, 2004
  4. Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

    AArDvarK Guest

    So why not do a search for a seller ratings site? Or this
    site I found does it all in the U. K. You'll need to sort
    it all out a bit 'til you find your product at a good-rated
    business: http://www.dealtime.co.uk/ big site. It's work.

    Alex

    AArDvarK, Feb 22, 2004
  5. Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat