    thing Guest

    thanks

    thing

    thing, Oct 20, 2004

  2. thing

    John Guest

    Probably no where...
    they send them to Auckland for assesment then off to aussie if they
    cant do it...

    John, Oct 20, 2004

  3. thing

    thing Guest

    bummer beginning to sound expensive....

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Oct 20, 2004
  4. thing

    Snufkin Guest

    What's wrong with it?

    Snufkin, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Why yes, any PC corner store will provide you with a Wintel System of better
    specs than the cost of mac repairs.

    Andrei Sharko, Oct 20, 2004
  6. thing

    Ryan_Jacobs Guest

    Divine! Is that you? You're fooling noone punk!

    Resorting to top-posting trolling now - how pathetic you have become.

    /Begin Sig
    Rule #1. RJ is an opinionated asshole.
    Rule #2. RJ is not entirely unlike you.
    Rule #3. RJ recognises & accepts his faults.
    Rule #4. Do you recognise & accept your faults?
    Rule #5. Usenet is not real-life
    Rule #6. Please, don't take everything so seriously
    /End Sig

    Ryan_Jacobs, Oct 20, 2004
  7. thing

    thing Guest

    I would build my own Lintel boxes thanks, which would mean a better OS
    than MS.

    However as a user experience Mac OSx beats anything else (for now) for
    the user who wants her Mac repaired.

    ;]

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Oct 20, 2004
  8. thing

    whoisthis Guest

    Does it matter, just take it to Magnum Mac, they have Apple certified
    technical staff.

    whoisthis, Oct 20, 2004
  9. thing

    Owly Guest

    You could try Digerati in Wakefield Street perhaps?
    801 8202 is their contact number.

    Cheers

    Owly.

    Owly, Oct 21, 2004
  10. thing

    David Preece Guest

    TradeMe?

    Seriously, it may be your best bet.

    Dave

    David Preece, Oct 21, 2004
  11. thing

    Damon Nomad Guest

    Hint for you 'tard, the poster is using OE.
    You're Scooter and I claim my $10.

    Damon Nomad, Oct 22, 2004