    Thanks.

    Bob Travis
    Parsippany, NJ

    Bob Travis, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Bob Travis

    john Guest

    john, Nov 21, 2003

  3. Bob Travis

    Jim Spencer Guest

    NICE SHOT, but the 601 is not exactly shirt pocket sized.

    I have a New Casio EX-Z4U that has a night setting in the picture mode,
    seems to work
    well on the few shots I have tried. No Flash and 50 ISO make for some
    relatively noise free shots
    (with tripod) have not taken many shots will do so in the next couple of
    days to fully test it out.
    Had the Dimage Xt but sold it, Casio has many more options and is a little
    smaller than the Dimage.

    Jim Spencer, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Bob Travis

    john Guest

    hey thanx!!

    yup 601 can't exactly fit into a shirt pocket =)

    i can't remember the exact settings, except that was on night mode... tried
    the same settings on manual but didn't turn out as good.

    looking forward to see your shots.

    john, Nov 22, 2003