  1. neville

    neville Guest

    Good Morning

    neville, Apr 5, 2005

  2. neville

    old john Guest

    good morning, good morning, isn`t it a lovely day..J

    old john, Apr 5, 2005

  3. neville

    neville Guest

    Yes indeed, the sun is shining and birds are singing.

    neville, Apr 5, 2005
  4. neville

    Livewire Guest

    In article <1112691314.4293832069ca9df057cc5c3dfc00b3b2@teranews>,
    says...
    > Yes indeed, the sun is shining and birds are singing.
    > "old john" <> wrote in message
    > > good morning, good morning, isn`t it a lovely day..J
    > >
    > > "neville" <> wrote in message
    > >> Good Morning

    But we're due to go for a couple of nights in a lodge near the Scottish
    border this weekend and they're forecasting snow for then. I guess I'd
    better enjoy the good weather now.

    Livewire, Apr 5, 2005
  5. neville

    Win Guest

    The porridge is hot but the left over pizza is cold
    This day is going to be great

    Win, Apr 5, 2005
  6. neville

    BS Guest

    > The porridge is hot but the left over pizza is cold
    > This day is going to be great
    >> Yes indeed, the sun is shining and birds are singing
    >>> good morning, good morning, isn`t it a lovely day

    Ho-Hum...Looks like rain

    BS, Apr 5, 2005