    delete the diatribe without reading it.

    Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company
    or person who invented it?

    Joe Snodgrass, Nov 13, 2010

  2. Joe Snodgrass

    Aardvark Guest

    Censor4pussies?

    Aardvark, Nov 13, 2010

  3. Joe Snodgrass

    joevan Guest

    Naw it was eatingpussiessuckingcocks.

    joevan, Nov 13, 2010
  4. Joe Snodgrass

    StevieO Guest

    x Censor4pussies?

    Brit invention.....chickenshitmuslimlovers

    StevieO, Nov 13, 2010
  5. Joe Snodgrass

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    Maybe your server has this for you to train.?
    http://www1.seattlelab.com/products/mailwardenpro/default.asp
    Or maybe Google for something to help you accomplish your goal.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 13, 2010
  6. Joe Snodgrass

    Meat Plow Guest

    The inventor was God and the invention was called The Brain.

    Meat Plow, Nov 13, 2010
  7. Yes. It is called your "mind". God invented it and gave it to you
    as freeware. That's probably why so many people abuse it so much.
    A lot of people who lose their mind are joining the Tea Party and
    watching FauxNews and the Murray Povich Baby-Daddy Shows. Some people
    actually take drugs and alcohol because what is the use of having a
    mind if you can't abuse it all the time? If they had to pay for their
    mind, they'd probably take better care of it. If they could only now
    download another one.

    But, alas, the authorized license is only one each.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 13, 2010
  8. Bucky Breeder wrote out this awesome helpfulness for the peeples:
    Except for the wimmins. They are allowed to change their minds.

    I'm pretty sure this is because of their boobies; however, there
    may be a more practical or spiritual explanation. Now, where
    they get the new ones is *anybodys* guess; but I do know that
    they frequently do manage to pull it off...

    HTH [somemore].

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 13, 2010
  9. Joe Snodgrass, Nov 13, 2010
  10. Joe Snodgrass

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2010
  11. Joe Snodgrass

    Anyone Guest

    "Common sense", that seems to have eluded you.

    Meanwhile, go ogle "Eudora mail client".

    Anyone, Nov 14, 2010
  12. Eudora had a nice screen layout, but not *that* nice.

    Mike Schilling, Nov 14, 2010
  13. Joe Snodgrass

    Lew Guest

    I stared at your response for about five or six seconds, then I got the humor
    depth-charge style. Then, BOOM - I nearly awoke my wife guffawing.

    Brilliant, Mike.

    Lew, Nov 14, 2010
  14. Joe Snodgrass, Nov 22, 2010