    as AutoIt.

    Thanks
    ~Sly

    Slyfoot, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Slyfoot

    Duane Arnold Guest

    (Slyfoot) wrote in server.cfl.rr.com:
    You may find something in the link.

    http://www.snapfiles.com/shareware/system/swauto.html

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Slyfoot

    Parko Guest

    OpenOffice.org 1.1.2 records macros.
    Free download: http://www.openoffice.org/

    Parko, Aug 22, 2004
  4. Slyfoot

    Pennywise Guest

    On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 01:38:27 GMT, (Slyfoot) wrote:

    |>I'm all Googled out and I'm frustrated so I thought I would ask here.
    |>Back in the days of Windows 3.11 there was a cool Accessory called
    |>Macro Recorder that was a standalone macro recorder that could be used
    |>to record keystrokes and mouse movements.

    I've gotta suggest PowerPro.

    It's part of my systems (98/2000/XP I multi-boot), I'd be lost without
    it at this point.

    Yes it does macros very well, and a whole lot more. Pretty much
    whatever you need to do, it will configure for it.

    http://powerpro.webeddie.com/
    (Completely free! No catch!)

    Pennywise, Aug 22, 2004
  5. Slyfoot

    larrydalooza Guest

    Several people have written "Script Writers" for AutoIt3 that record a
    script when you perform actions, so that it is in essence a macro
    recorder. ask at the forum. The forum is VERY friendly and active...

    http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/

    Lar. (AutoIt3 Developer)

    larrydalooza, Aug 22, 2004
  6. Slyfoot

    SunnyWay

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I remember there is one named "Auto Macro". Not free, but it seems easy to use.

    SunnyWay, Sep 13, 2012