    Bryan K

    To reply, remove .com
    ** PROUD USER OF THUNDERBIRD **

    BKW, Jul 20, 2007

  2. BKW

    Guest

    BKW <> wrote:

    >Hi. I started digging through all of my old CDs, and I came across a zip
    > archive that I created a couple of years ago... the only problem: I
    >had encrypted it using the Windows XP Zip program. Now, I can't remember
    >what the password is.
    >I am just wondering if there are any good, preferably *free* ZIP
    >password recovery programs.

    Google: brute force zip

    --
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/201604/Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-complete-book - http://tinyurl.com/2vwmgj

    , Jul 20, 2007

  3. BKW

    tomjohnsmiths

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Since you have lost the password of the ZIP file, you need to recover it. I know a software which is efficient in recovering the lost password of ZIP files. Many have used it for recovering the lost password of Zip files. It is the stellar zip recovery software. It can recover the password and also repair any errors in the file.
    I know the tool works for real. Go ahead give it a chance.

    tomjohnsmiths, May 16, 2011