    Bryan K

    To reply, remove .com
    ** PROUD USER OF THUNDERBIRD **

    BKW, Jul 20, 2007

  2. BKW

    Pennywise Guest

    Google: brute force zip

    Pennywise, Jul 20, 2007

  3. BKW

    tomjohnsmiths

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Since you have lost the password of the ZIP file, you need to recover it. I know a software which is efficient in recovering the lost password of ZIP files. Many have used it for recovering the lost password of Zip files. It is the stellar zip recovery software. It can recover the password and also repair any errors in the file.
    I know the tool works for real. Go ahead give it a chance.

    tomjohnsmiths, May 16, 2011