    What is the best FF extension for spell check in forms?

    Thanks

    GA

    gabbot, Apr 25, 2006

  2. gabbot

    Canopus Guest

    The only one I've found so far is Spellbound
    http://www.cantoni.org/2006/02/18/spellbound
    After installing it and Libraries you will then have to go to
    http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/dictionaries.html to install the
    dictionaries. It's not as good as ieSpell for IE as if you have a few
    forms on the same page you have to focus on each one and check them
    individually and also if you have more text than it can display in its
    window you cannot scroll it, but, it works OK. If you manage to find
    anything better then report back please.

    Canopus, Apr 25, 2006

  3. gabbot

    Spidious Guest

    SpellBound !

    Only the best for FireFox !

    Spidious, Apr 29, 2006
  4. gabbot

    Canopus Guest

    It's still got a long way to go until it equals ieSpell I'm afraid. Maybe
    one day, hopefully.

    Canopus, Apr 29, 2006