  1. Anyone know of a good book to get ready for the exam?

    TIA,

    Clayton

    Clayton Sutton, Dec 28, 2005

  2. Not trying to sound like a smartarse but....

    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6560.asp

    It's a very good book.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Dec 28, 2005

  3. Clayton Sutton

    QBob Guest

    That is the one I used and passed first time. Good book.

    QBob, Dec 28, 2005
  4. Yea I know, but it didn't get the best reviews on Amazon.com. That's why I
    was looking for something better.

    Clayton

    Clayton Sutton, Dec 28, 2005
  5. Clayton Sutton

    CG101 Guest

    Have you checked out the Sybex guide?

    CG101, Dec 29, 2005
  6. Not yet, but I will today at the bookstore.

    Clayton

    Clayton Sutton, Dec 29, 2005