Good deal to get certified - Microsoft Exam Voucher 20% 15% Off to

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Microsoft Exam Voucher 20% 15% Off to June 30, 07

    Many Microsoft Exam Vouchers

    20% discount for US, save US$20.00 from US125.00

    15% discount for Canada, save US$18.75 from US125.00

    5% discount for China, save US$2.50 from US50.00

    Valid until June 30, 2007, VUE

    $2 only! Can be used next time!!!

    Free and instant shipping through email

    First time you save (125 * 20%) - 2.00 = 23.00 !!!

    Going forward every time you save (125 * 20%) = 25.00 !!!

    20% off the standard exam price for unlimited Microsoft Test Vouchers for
    VUE - ( Retail $125). It is valid until Jun 30, 2007.

    Good for any ONE Microsoft certification test (MCSE, MCSD, MCAD, MCDBA,
    MCDST, MCSD .Net, MCITP, MCPD, MCTS) at ANY VUE tesing center throughout US
    and Canada.

    Voucher will be delivered to your email instantly.

    PIC: http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/96/5a/50da_1.JPG

    Guest, Apr 2, 2007

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Your math, she is poo.

    Frisbee®, Apr 2, 2007

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    It's a spammer. What do you expect? Einstein?

    JaR, Apr 2, 2007
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Microsoft Exam Voucher 20% 15% Off to June 30, 07
    no, the great profit mohammed

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 2, 2007
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Great Googly Moogly!!!

    Kline, I swear, y'all a have the dubious honor of being the third poster
    in as many days to spell that word like that.

    So if ya done it on purpose, I'm sorry in advance.

    But it's PROPHET, people!

    PROPHET! Dammit.

    Get it? Profit is what ya got hopefully left over after expenses.

    A prophet is somebody that foretells sumpin. Yer company's quarterly
    statement shows profit & loss.

    Moses was a freaking PROPHET! It's the PROPHET Mohammed!

    ObSparerroom: dmax is neither a profit, nor a prophet, but I can't be
    arsed to try to educate the fskwit involved, and it's more entertaining
    to just lurk and watch the bun-throw, and besides he was only number 2.
    Maybe SE will do it again and be number 4 by default, in which case I
    will C/P this to there. And if ya don't have any idea what I'm on about,
    that's as it should be.

    JaR, Apr 2, 2007
  6. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline, I swear, y'all a have the dubious honor of being the third poster
    only the third?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 2, 2007
  7. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    This morning I heard the accountant say that 1st quarter was really good. I
    hope our company made a prophet.
    <vbeg>

    CBIC, Apr 2, 2007
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Oh, I'm sure there's more.

    JaR, Apr 2, 2007
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    *BLAM*BLAM*buddabuddabudda*click*click*ting*clink*snapCLICK**buddabuddabuddabudda*

    *prods corpse with toe*

    *BLAM*

    *waits to see if it twitches again*

    *wanders off wondering if I've re-upped my wisearse permit*

    JaR, Apr 2, 2007
  10. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline, I swear, y'all a have the dubious honor of being the third poster
    ok, ok, look we all know i'm dumba$$, lol

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 2, 2007