    the same batteries as the canon and be the same size would be
    preferable.

    Thnx.

    albert.mills, Sep 8, 2008

  2. albert> So any recomendations for a new compact camera , which can do better
    albert> low light and maybe highef resolution daylight? One which would take
    albert> the same batteries as the canon and be the same size would be
    albert> preferable.

    I'm pretty happy with my Canon SX100IS, which takes AA, unfortunately. Got a
    lot of comments on http://www.flickr.com/photos/randal-schwartz/2821723667/
    for example, and that was *darn* dark in that area. You can see color noise
    in the higher resolution, but not so much that it's jarring or cheap.

    Randal L. Schwartz, Sep 8, 2008