    Also.. are there any universities near to this area.. if so which ones?
    Thanks
    Reply to the thread only

    *** HAWK, Jul 1, 2003

  2. *** HAWK

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:
    He's a junkie and neeeeds a fiiiix.....

    Slumpy, Jul 1, 2003

  3. *** HAWK

    Trevor Smith Guest

    Burton-on-Trent? = Staffordshire.
    Plenty of pubs, famous for its beer.
    Not so famous for nightlife.
    Especially on a Tuesday.
    Many Burton folk prefer Derby. ~ 12 miles.
    Burton Technical College do?

    Trevor.

    Trevor Smith, Jul 1, 2003
  4. *** HAWK

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... *** HAWK said:
    Because they *can*
    :p

    Brian H¹©, Jul 1, 2003
  5. *** HAWK

    SgtMinor Guest

    Sorry if this is not a sensible response, but are you aware of this:

    Domain Name: IGNORE.NET

    Registrant:
    ignore n.o.c. (IGNORE8-DOM)
    Urs Schaufelberger