  1. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    Iv U R!

    PAJ, Sep 8, 2007

  2. to which kpg* responded (without a C&C notice)
    You owe me a new monitor.

    Michael D. Hensley, Sep 8, 2007

  3. I'm just curious; in what language is "paj" the word for "one who must
    always have the last word"?

    [This is a test. This is only a test. Had this been an actual post, I would
    have posted it to one of the .test newsgroups.]

    Michael D. Hensley, Sep 8, 2007
  4. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    Well in the written English language a ? (question mark) indicates a
    reply/answer is requested. It is polite and courteous to do so.
    Do you not agree?

    In answer to your question. No.

    Is "Michael D. Hensley" an alternative spelling of "smart ar5e"?

    PAJ, Sep 8, 2007
  5. I asked (rhetorically -- look it up):
    and "PAJ" was compelled to post
    Huh. Where do they speak the language "No"?

    Or, if you were answering your own question, I *think* you are disagreeing
    with the idea that it is always (the "always" was implied) "polite and
    courteous" to answer every (again, implied) question asked in your (virtual,
    in this case) presence. If so, I agree with you: sometimes it is quite rude
    and/or inappropriate to answer any question that you hapen to read. Some
    examples include rhetorical questions, questions that you don't know the
    correct answer to, questions asked merely for humorous effect, questions
    that weren't directed to you, and questions that (when read in context)
    imply your answer (in particular) isn't desired.

    [Second test post; I want to see if the results of the first post are
    reproducible.]

    Michael D. Hensley, Sep 8, 2007
  6. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    The same country as you are from looking at the text you wrote below.
    I *think* it is the country of complete babble, balderdash and piffle.
    The country of the "smart ar5e" wannabe intellectuals.
    You know it well, the country of your birth.
    And you bothered to answer me even knowing the above applied to
    yourself. Not so smart, are you???????
    yawn!

    PAJ, Sep 8, 2007
  7. donnaivanov

    catwalker63 Guest

    I like piffle. This isn't piffle. This is nonsense. The results appear
    to be reproducable, however. I'm introducing a new substance to see if
    the results change.

    catwalker63, Sep 10, 2007
  8. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    Balderdash.

    PAJ, Sep 10, 2007
  9. donnaivanov

    catwalker63 Guest

    There appears to be empirical evidence to support the theory. Shall we do
    further testing?

    catwalker63, Sep 10, 2007
  10. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    Make your mind up time. Conclusion?

    PAJ, Sep 10, 2007
  11. donnaivanov

    catwalker63 Guest

    Purple

    catwalker63, Sep 10, 2007
  12. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    Wrong, please stay behind after class.
    You require some extra one-on-one tuition.

    PAJ, Sep 10, 2007
  13. donnaivanov

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    I don't care what the rest of you MORANS think... I like this guy.

    No, not in that way.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Sep 11, 2007
  14. donnaivanov

    catwalker63 Guest

    You're a sick man, Charlie Brown.

    catwalker63, Sep 11, 2007
  15. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    Shame. I guess we can just be friends though.

    PAJ, Sep 11, 2007
  16. donnaivanov

    catwalker63 Guest

    That might be presumption. It's a long way from liking to friends.

    catwalker63, Sep 11, 2007
  17. donnaivanov

    JaR Guest

    I love it when I stop in here for a visit, and someone actually gives
    me an LOL.

    Stick around PAJ.

    JaR, Sep 13, 2007
  18. donnaivanov

    victoria.b

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Fraud....uCertify!!!!!!!!!

    Its true.......uCertify is a big cheater

    uCertify's Pete, owner of uCertify is a big cheater........

    victoria.b, Oct 18, 2008