  1. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    Or spaM.

    PAJ, Sep 6, 2007

  2. Your proof is weak and pointless.

    As Michael said, HELP or MOVE ON.

    Thank you.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 6, 2007

  3. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    You are still WRONG!
    I am trying to HELP you (because you sure need it)!

    PAJ, Sep 7, 2007
  4. donnaivanov

    CBIC Guest

    (self-publicity, bordering on span at that).

    I wouldn't call posts from Certguard spam. They are related to
    certification. It's not like they're trying to sell you [email protected]@. It seems to
    me you have a personal beef against certguard. What gives?

    CBIC, Sep 7, 2007
  5. donnaivanov

    Briscobar Guest

    <snip>

    You, friend, need to find something more worthwhile to worry about than
    other people's post counts. This is the internet. Nothing matters here.

    Briscobar, Sep 7, 2007
  6. You Sir, need to listen to what others are telling you.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 7, 2007
  7. My guess is that he's one of THOSE people!

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 7, 2007
  8. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    I do not worry about it. I do not count posts unless challenged to do so
    (though I have noted there are several posters here who do like to count
    posts).

    PAJ, Sep 7, 2007
  9. donnaivanov

    kpg* Guest

    That's one.

    kpg*, Sep 7, 2007
  10. donnaivanov

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hi!

    Frisbee®, Sep 7, 2007
  11. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    I would not say I have a personal beef against certguard.
    Though maybe I do not like their style of posting and their on-line
    personalities.

    One appears to have problems with debate and needs to resort to
    accusations, insinuations and name calling if others do not share his
    views. As he has demonstrated again by accusing me of being 'one of
    THOSE people!'.
    I also think maybe he is a little paranoid and thinks everyone is a
    'cheater'? Something else he once insinuated against me.

    The other is egotistical, condescending and somewhat a 'name dropper'.

    Note I do not know or even believe (or care) that these people are like
    this in their day-to-day lives. I am talking purely about how I see
    their posting styles.

    Yes it riles me.

    Also this thread began with different cetguard representatives giving
    conflicting views.
    One saying "we've got them listed as Unethical" and taking a strong
    stance against ucertify even suggesting they are reported to authorities
    such as the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
    One saying "At most, they may be in violation of copyright infringement"
    and taking a more moderate stance.

    PAJ, Sep 7, 2007
  12. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    No, I think you need to listen to what I have to say and maybe take a
    little of it onboard
    I am usually a very moderate person but you have annoyed me on several
    occasions. If you mange that with me then you sure as hell have done the
    same with numerous others. Now this would not mater one little dot if
    you were posting as an individual (still), but you no longer are.
    Besides, this is the Internet. Nothing matters here!

    PAJ, Sep 7, 2007
  13. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    I knew you would do that.

    PAJ, Sep 7, 2007
  14. donnaivanov

    CBIC Guest

    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't think you can argue with the
    fact that Certguard is doing a good thing trying to stop cheating though.
    They have my full support and I'm as cynical as one can get.

    CBIC, Sep 7, 2007
  15. donnaivanov

    CBIC Guest

    Oh that. Sometimes Neil and I will have a post off just to liven the place
    up. It's always good for a laugh when we p!ss Fris and Con off.

    CBIC, Sep 7, 2007
  16. donnaivanov

    PAJ Guest

    Their intent is indeed honourable. That is not in dispute.

    PAJ, Sep 7, 2007
  17. donnaivanov

    CBIC Guest

    I thought you felt that way. So it's just a personality conflict? No problem
    there. If we all got along this place would be boring.

    CBIC, Sep 7, 2007
  18. donnaivanov

    Frisbee® Guest

    You'll have to excuse Robert. He works in the Sales Prevention Department.

    Frisbee®, Sep 7, 2007
  19. donnaivanov

    catwalker63 Guest

    He's good at, though. You should be able to agree with that. <eg>

    catwalker63, Sep 7, 2007
  20. Ok, thank you.

    R U Dun?

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 8, 2007