    Thanks,

    Fred Z.
    Alpharetta GA

    silversw2000, Jan 12, 2005

  2. silversw2000

    Eric Guest

    AppDev has an excellent reputation, but it's very expensive.

    The problem I have with classroom training is that there's a lot of
    material to cover for only a 1 or 2 week class. The information flows
    very fast and it's hard for a .net newbie to learn that quickly.

    It would be better if you took at least some tutorials on the web
    before doing a classroom training session.

    These are good for C#:

    Jeff Louie has the best OOP tutorial specific to C#
    This is both interesting and fun - very cool!
    Some UML diagrams have been added recently.
    http://www.geocities.com/jeff_louie/oop.htm

    Soft Steel:
    http://www.softsteel.co.uk/tutorials/cSharp/

    Local classroom training in the Atlanta area is provided by these
    companies (both have a great reputation):

    HP bought Extreme Logic, which was the best local training company.
    It's the same training now under the name of HP:
    http://www.hp.com/education/sections/microsoft_cert_dsgn.html

    New Horizon Learning center is also very good:
    http://www.newhorizons.com/retail/English/certifications/microsoft/index
    ..asp

    http://www.newhorizons.com/retail/English/learningCenters/CenterSearchRe
    sult.asp?SiteId=2