    good common sense advices that are proven from real network/scenarions. I
    just don't want to reinvent wheel here.

    thanks,

    jmiklo, Nov 24, 2004

  2. jmiklo

    SysAdm Guest

    SysAdm, Nov 25, 2004

  3. jmiklo

    Ben Guest

    Ben, Nov 25, 2004
  4. jmiklo

    jmiklo Guest

    http://www.sun.com/books/catalog/nguyen.xml?section=Preface
    Hi,
    I skimmed this book but it largely deals with servers/services, datacenters
    with only minor reference on network related stuff. Am I wrong ?
    I am interested in case studies, best practices purely concerning network
    design, not server boxes.
    There are new (not so new) technologies like MPLS/VPN, different access
    methods like wireless, xDSL etc that changed the way how POPs are designed:
    routing, redundancy, different services. That is what I am interested.

    thanks,

    jmiklo, Nov 25, 2004