    I'd be particularly interested in good books for exams 70-300 and 70-229.

    Regards,
    Peter

    Peter Row, Jun 13, 2005

  2. Peter Row

    Guest Guest

    I love these two books, first one for ADO.Net and the second one for ASP.net.
    The Asp.net book is in VB.net, but the concepts and presentation style is
    simply un-matched by anything else out there. Of course, David Sceppa's book
    on ADO.net is considered "The Tome" on the subject !

    The Amazon links are
    ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
    Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54

    Guest, Jun 14, 2005