    Mark² Guest

    Thanks. It sounds like the 50 1.2 handles them well--which, to me, is often
    the real test of OOF stuff.

    Mark², Jan 28, 2007

  2. Annika1980

    ASAAR Guest

    No, beer! Oh, I see what you mean. :)
    I have a good number as well, but not nearly all of them. The
    only first editions I own would be first paperback editions. I'd
    appreciate it if you would leave me your Wolfe collection in your
    will, or you can decline and be a villain. :)

    ASAAR, Jan 28, 2007

  3. Annika1980

    Ken Lucke Guest

    Hehe. I even have some of the original magazine serialized versions of
    several of the stories (one of which is also signed, and by a wild
    stroke of luck/coincidence is one of the same ones that I have the
    signed book edition of), and I have a paperback version of "The Red
    Bull" - which later became "Some Buried Ceasar", and is quite rare,
    even in the non-pristine version I have.

    independence.
    -- Charles A. Beard

    Ken Lucke, Jan 28, 2007
  4. Annika1980