  1. Azara

    Guest Guest

    preferable an amber one

    Guest, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Azara

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=
    ahhhh....70-048. good exam...

    he could try for 70-030 with that hardware too...

    (I'm gonna write 70-022 for fun...SET ME UP A RAW PARTITION FOR
    PERFORMANCE!)

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Azara

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?= climbed on
    a soapbox & opined:
    BTDT. But thanks for playing.

    JaR, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Azara

    Nerd32768 Guest

    That's why i said *two* hookers

    Nerd32768, Dec 22, 2004
  5. Azara

    Nerd32768 Guest

    gummint....gradebook access.......

    Nerd32768, Dec 22, 2004
  6. (I'm gonna write 70-022 for fun...SET ME UP A RAW PARTITION FOR
    any dumps?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 22, 2004
  7. Azara

    Nerd32768 Guest

    Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 another fusking pony!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Nerd32768, Dec 22, 2004
  8. Azara

    Neil Guest

    well sure, otherwise I wouldn't have much of a disaster recovery plan.

    but a dump to null is faster...

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004