    it was considered a "portable". I came with one Ram, and I never bothered
    to upgrade, as I couldn't teach that fuscking ram to remember anything
    but "baa" and it cost too much to feed.

    JaR, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Azara

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    TYVMFFMPFM,FYT

    HAD

    JaR, Dec 21, 2004

  3. Azara

    Nerd32768 Guest

    Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a sheep!

    too bad its against deed restrictions for my area...

    Nerd32768, Dec 21, 2004
  4. Azara

    Nerd32768 Guest

    Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a Hooker!

    2 of them

    Nerd32768, Dec 21, 2004
  5. Azara

    kpg Guest

    there is more to this boy than meets the eye...

    kpg, Dec 22, 2004
  6. Azara

    kpg Guest

    dual 25MHz!

    $4200!

    why you spoiled little brat!

    kp "yeah...you always rememeber the first one" g

    kpg, Dec 22, 2004
  7. Azara

    Nerd32768 Guest

    thats because you have never seen me...

    Nerd32768, Dec 22, 2004
  8. Azara

    Nerd32768 Guest

    My dad goes crazy for performance(even though he never needs it), and i go
    for cost... The 80/20 rule applies here as well: He pays 80% more to get 20%
    more performance than me.

    nerd"and HE is the one complaining about money..."32768

    Nerd32768, Dec 22, 2004
  9. Azara

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Dec 22, 2004
  10. Azara

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    FYT, good sir.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is real.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 22, 2004
  11. Azara

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Wahoo! Let's play this game again!

    I'd do nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'd sit on my @ss all day and do
    nothing.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 22, 2004
  12. Azara

    kpg Guest

    You don't need a million dollars to nothing.

    kpg, Dec 22, 2004
  13. Azara

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In

    Look at my cousin. He's broke, don't do $hit.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 22, 2004
  14. Azara

    Kat Guest

    Don't let that fool you! They just want you to THINK they're soothing..so
    they can take over the world....

    Kat
    MCNGP #29

    Kat, Dec 22, 2004
  15. Azara

    Kat Guest

    As entertaining as that is, Kenny, I think I must stray from your plans of
    world domination to have a little fun on the side.

    With the wonderful state of unions in Canada, it's virtually impossible to
    fire any employee for any said reason. The only way to get rid of them is to
    promote them from your department. take for example, Neil. This said, if I
    had a million dollars, I would laze around at work, tell users what I really
    think of them, take naps etc, all until they promoted me to Management. At
    this point, I would use my newfound powers to purcahse laptops, PDA's,
    Plasma tv's for the work area, and all the other fun stuff I wish I had to
    make work enjoyable.

    4 hour lunch anyone?

    Kat "Stars in Her Eyes" Thug #29

    Kat, Dec 22, 2004
  16. Azara

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kat climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    ROTFLMAO!!!

    JaR, Dec 22, 2004
  17. Azara

    Neil Guest

    you're only saying that cause it's true... (I was hired away from my last
    job at another company thank you very much. NO PRESENTS FOR YOU!)

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  18. Azara

    Neil Guest

    he can't have mine....it's too cushy to let go of...

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  19. Azara

    Neil Guest

    I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  20. Azara

    Guest Guest

    i think this schmoe wants to certify on Win 3.11 for workgroups

    Guest, Dec 22, 2004