    DO I NEED 16 OR WILL 8 WORK OK?

    I HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM WITH 704 MEGA FREE NO PROBLEM BUT
    LITTLE MONEY

    Azara, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Azara

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    This will suffice. Best of luck with your teste.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 21, 2004

  3. Azara

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Azara climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    I certainly see no problems with that. You will do fine, welcome to the
    profession!

    p.s. Be sure you have at least a 13" monitor though!

    JaR, Dec 21, 2004
  4. I DOING MCSE WITH VERSION 2003
    do you have twin floppies?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2004
  5. p.s. Be sure you have at least a 13" monitor though!

    .... with a mono display.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2004
  6. State of the art!
    You will only need 8 modems, at least 56k, but you might want to try to make
    a couple of them 112k.
    You'll never use all that room.

    How's your brother, Hank?

    --
    Fris "Best of luck!" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 21, 2004
  7. IFYPFY

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 21, 2004
  8. You will only need 8 modems, at least 56k, but you might want to try to make
    soit's a no no for my good old 300 then?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2004
  9. Azara

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    no, just one. but we needn't talk about that in a public forum.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 21, 2004
  10. Either you did not get Kline's joke or you're a really bad speller.

    Or both.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 21, 2004
  11. Azara

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Preferably orange.

    JaR, Dec 21, 2004
  12. Well, not if you have about 200 of them that you can string serially.

    If you have no 56k's at all, you'll need 1600 of the 300's.

    I'm sure you can pick up a few hundred on eBay if you're short.

    --
    Fris "If you're tall, however, fugettaboudit" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 21, 2004

  13. Yes.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 21, 2004
  14. Azara

    kpg Guest

    Please Wait...
    Bootup will be complete in: 5Hr 26Min

    kpg, Dec 21, 2004
  15. Azara

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    IFYPFY

    JaR, Dec 21, 2004
  16. Azara

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    IFYP,WYFFkpg,FY

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    If you don't like techgeekpro, visit www.mcngp.com and hold down your
    F5 key.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 21, 2004
  17. Azara

    Neil Guest

    I prefer the green screens....so soothing

    Neil, Dec 21, 2004
  18. Azara

    Neil Guest

    heheheheh....where to begin...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2004
  19. Azara

    kpg Guest

    My first computer was an Acer 12MHz 80286 with
    an orange Hurcules Monochrom Adaptor (720x???)
    High Resolution Graphics! I Paid $1900 for it because I
    got it at wholesale! Man that baby was fast. Beat the pants
    off those 8Mhz 8088's.

    kp "that monitor eventually melted - boy did that stink" g

    kpg, Dec 21, 2004
  20. Azara

    Nerd32768 Guest

    my first computer was an Intel dual 25MHz 80486 with a 12 inch color
    monitor, win 3.1, 1200 baud modem, 100MB/400MB hdds, both SCSI, a 2s CD-ROM
    drive with 16 caddies, 64 megs of ram, and a *mouse*. My dad bought it for
    4200(dont ask me why)

    My dad's first computer was an Ohio scientific model 600, which he soon sold
    to buy a TRS-80. He sold that after a couple years, and bought an
    IBM-PC(which we still have)

    Nerd32768, Dec 21, 2004