    I am now confusing whether to go further for MCSD or not.
    Do anyone can give me so comment?

    Thanks in advance!!!

    New Comer of MCAD.NET, Nov 20, 2003

  2. New Comer of MCAD.NET

    Guest Guest

    Do you need your certification now or two years from now?

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003

  3. The next version of VS is not as dramatic an updated as, say, from VB 6 to
    ..NET. And the skills measured in the current .NET certification process
    will apply through next few years.

    My 2 cents.

    --
    Peter Bernhardt
    SharpSense Software LLC

    Remove Spanish word for Spam when replying

    Peter Bernhardt, Nov 21, 2003
  4. actually i want to get it now....but not need it
    immediately!!

    New Comer of MCAD.Net, Nov 21, 2003