    there is no such feature and I'm stuck on the current web page and couldn't
    even go back to the previous page at times. Is the go back feature somewhere
    else in version 7?

    Jack, Feb 14, 2007

  2. Jack

    TrentSC Guest

    Before updating to version 7, I could click on the upper left hand corner
    Click on the left-pointing blue arrow in the upper left corner, or try Alt +
    left arrow on your keyboard.

    TrentSC, Feb 14, 2007

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    The Alt + left arrow has no effect, its just like clicking on the arrow key
    only. Thanks anyway.

    Jack, Feb 14, 2007
  4. Jack

    WhzzKdd Guest

    What he said...
    Or the backspace key.

    Keep in mind that many web pages who put ads up from other servers will
    require multiple back commands. Why? The page loads, then loads something
    from another server. If you hit the back button (or backspace) once, it
    takes you to the point where the page is again loading something from the
    other server, not all the way back to before that occurs. So if you don't
    get back after one try, double it.

    WhzzKdd, Feb 14, 2007
  5. Jack

    pcbutts1 Guest

    The down arrow you are looking for is to the right of the right arrow.

    pcbutts1, Feb 15, 2007