    Amazon.com NOT FROM INDIANS who run GetCertified4Less.com

    http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq

    - Helper

    Helper, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Helper

    Jose Samuel Guest

    Scr3w u looser!

    Jose Samuel, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Helper

    Beoweolf Guest

    Sounds great....do I get a free sheet and pointy hat wth first perchase?

    Beoweolf, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Helper

    anonymous Guest

    perchase?
    Just for you, there is a free copy of MS Word so you can
    spell correctly!

    anonymous, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Just for you, there is a free copy of MS Word so you can
    do I get two copies then?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Helper

    Beoweolf Guest

    What I am starting to appreciate about you is your ability to discard the
    trivial and use your lazar precise abilities to focus on what is important.

    The free world is safe once again!. You deftly pointed out a minor typo,
    determined it was misspelled, were righteously offended, but, gracious
    enough to offer advice on how to correct the problem, OK, so far so good.

    However, someone hawking their wares, on what is supposed to be a spam free
    board, didn't I see the "crew" railing against that just a few days ago? ...

    The idea of linking being a good American, ready to send money to an unknown
    voucher vendor, is much more important ... as is his spamming the board
    with a blatant reference to anti-India rhetoric, then trying to hide behind
    the tri-colored banner of American Nationalism, must be a good idea! and is
    worthy of a free pass? Outsourcing is killing the MCSE market, but saving
    money is not going to stop. For every textile worker that is displaced, You
    can bet, there is born another Wal-Mart shopper...they eat their young,
    don't cha know?

    Tip of the hat to you...Oh, that might mean you would have to remove the
    cone! Does it go all the way up?

    Beoweolf, Aug 13, 2004
  7. Helper

    nerd32768 Guest

    When you say "lazar precise", you should be saying "laser precise".

    Watch your spelling.

    Nerd32768
    A-. Network-, MCP

    nerd32768, Aug 13, 2004
  8. Helper

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "lazy piece of ass"?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  9. Helper

    nerd32768 Guest

    "lazy piece of ass"?
    true

    nerd32768, Aug 13, 2004
  10. Helper

    Zenner Guest

    read more...understand poetic license.

    Zenner, Aug 13, 2004
  11. Helper

    Beoweolf Guest

    lazar...

    http://www.dictionary.net/lazar

    a person infected with a filthy or pestilential disease; a leper
    cite Webster's dictionary 1913, obsolete but apropos, appropriate...just in
    case!, in this instance?

    Beoweolf, Aug 13, 2004
  12. Helper

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    oh yeah. lazerus. i know it reminded me of something.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  13. Helper

    JC Guest

    Good point, well made..

    JC, Aug 13, 2004
  14. Helper

    Mike T. Guest

    I had passed the written test for my poetic license, but I failed the road
    test.

    Mike T.

    Mike T., Aug 13, 2004