    Hi

    What is New Zealand GMT

    thx

    Possum, Jul 6, 2006

  2. Possum

    BTMO Guest

    Same as everywhere else.

    Thanks for asking.

    BTMO, Jul 6, 2006

  3. UTC/GMT +12 hours

    Robert Feigel, Jul 6, 2006
  4. Craig Whitmore, Jul 6, 2006
  5. GMT in New Zealand is the same as it is everywhere else in the world.

    --
    Die dulci fruere,
    Nicolaas.

    .... When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their picket
    signs?

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jul 6, 2006
  6. No, GMT is GMT anywhere in the world.
    What you have defined is NZST, not GMT/UTC.

    --
    Die dulci fruere,
    Nicolaas.

    .... Who needs rhetorical questions?

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jul 6, 2006
  7. Possum

    BTMO Guest

    Oh Nicolaas....

    Always *so* slow, and so late...

    ;-)

    (he killfiled me for talking about rat dissections!)

    BTMO, Jul 6, 2006
  8. Possum

    Collector_NZ Guest

    You mean you posted about dissecting Redbaiter

    :cool:

    Collector_NZ, Jul 6, 2006
  9. Possum

    BTMO Guest

    No, really. He killfiled me ages ago. From memory, it was because I was
    talking about dissecting rats.

    Although...

    -evil grin-

    BTMO, Jul 6, 2006
  10. Possum

    a_l_p Guest

    "And now we carefully cut through - carefully, I said - open up enough so you
    can see the - oh! That's unusual... completely gutless!"

    A L P

    a_l_p, Jul 6, 2006
  11. Possum

    BTMO Guest