    Everything looks the same as it did before I installed this.

    How do I get this working correctly??
    Thanks

    iamu, Apr 4, 2006

  2. iamu

    gwtc Guest

    I'm presuming you're talking about this one:
    http://nexgenmedia.net/extensions/. If so, then look here for the
    user manual: http://www.nexgenmedia.net/extensions/gm-notifier.html

    gwtc, Apr 4, 2006

  3. iamu

    iamu Guest

    Thanks I found that earlier and doesn't change my status. No idea why I
    can't this extension to work. Are there any requirements for this to be
    installed?

    Thanks

    iamu, Apr 4, 2006
  4. iamu

    gwtc Guest

    then contact the author: "Contact me at gmn.feedback [at] gmail [dot]
    com"

    gwtc, Apr 5, 2006
  5. iamu

    Z Guest

    Look in the bottom border of Firefox for the envelope.

    Z, Apr 5, 2006
  6. iamu

    iamu Guest

    i did send a message to the author and also just decided I would use the
    other gmail notifier provided by google. That should be fine as well.

    iamu, Apr 5, 2006
  7. iamu

    iamu Guest

    Hey i found it!! Thanks. I was expecting this to be uptop near the address
    bar as shown in the manual LOL. Not so. Thanks.

    iamu, Apr 5, 2006
  8. iamu

    Z Guest

    What happens when you right click on the envelope?

    Z, Apr 5, 2006