    your messages (bad data ;6) ?
    I have tried the solution for bad data 3 on the Google site but this does
    not work. I emailed Google but got an unhelpful reply.

    Richard, Jan 19, 2007

  2. Richard

    Willi Guest

    I have the same problem

    Willi, Jan 19, 2007

  3. You using the Windows or the MAC version?
    What did you say? What did the reply say?

    --

    A man doesn't automatically get my respect!
    (He has to get down on his knees in the dirt and beg for it.)

    Maybe it does take a big man to cry;
    but, it takes a much bigger man - to laugh at that cry-baby.

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 19, 2007
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    --

    Windows. It said:
    Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. While we aren't able
    to respond directly to your report, we're working on these issues. Thanks
    so much for alerting us to the problem.

    I wasn't sure if this was just a standard 'Don't ring us, we'll ring you' or
    if it is a known problem, hence my posting to see if others had the same
    problem.

    Richard

    Richard, Jan 19, 2007
  5. Richard

    tw584.21 Guest

    The same problem to me!!!

    OS:Windows xp
    browser:IE7.0, with Maxthon

    why? why? why?

    tw584.21, Jan 19, 2007
  6. wrote in

    It's a beta. (D'oh!)

    The usual procedure would be to completely uninstall the old version,
    re-download and reinstall the latest available from their links.

    I'd download the latest first, then uninstall, then reboot, then reinstall,
    then reboot, then configure and try it. But that's just my opinion...

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 19, 2007
  7. Richard

    Richard Guest

    --