    specified'

    I've uninstalled and downloaded the latest version but I get the same
    error. Is this happening for anyone else or do I have other problems here?

    Platypus_Bill, Sep 8, 2004

  2. *Fixed*
    I opened OE to check another account, it told me I was working offline
    and did I want to go online, clicked OK to go online, and that fixed the
    Gmail problem too. I'd have never have thought of that.

    Platypus_Bill, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Platypus_Bill

    Tim Weaver Guest

    If you cleared your cookies, it may give an error. I feel sure it uses the
    cookie in your cache to login.

    Tim Weaver, Sep 8, 2004