    For the past few days my Gmail notifier is unable to login. Does anyone
    have any ideas on what is wrong?
    RA

    rathergolf, Jun 23, 2005

  2. No, but now that you mention it, it doesn't work for me either.

    David H

    David Harrison, Jun 23, 2005

  3. No, but now that you mention it, it doesn't work for me either.

    David H

    David Harrison, Jun 23, 2005
  4. rathergolf

    Scott Nelson Guest

    Mine quit months ago. I just set up the POP settings on Gmail and
    handle everything through Thunderbird. Works much better.

    Scott

    Scott Nelson, Jun 23, 2005
  5. rathergolf

    Z Guest

    The problem is that the Gmail Notifier fails to log in.

    (Mine, too).

    Z, Jun 23, 2005