    Carlos Guest

    I have 6 counts Gmail.
    Mailing please?

    Carlos, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Carlos

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Yes, I need Gmail count(s). Email me at kbriscoe AT gmail DOT com, and I
    will accept your Gmail count.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Carlos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Sep 27, 2004
  4. Carlos

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I was kidding. I have a Gmail account. And 6 invites, which I could just
    send to myself, should I want another Gmail account.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 28, 2004
  5. Carlos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You and everyone else now, apparently.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 29, 2004
  6. Carlos

    david Guest

    i would love an invite!

    david, Sep 29, 2004
  7. Carlos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Sure, what the h3ll. Invite sent courtesy of the MCNGP team. You'll need it
    after Sven fills up your Yahoo! in-box.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 29, 2004
  8. Carlos

    Guest Guest

    Could you please email me an invite to:

    Guest, Sep 30, 2004
  9. Carlos

    sumtime Guest

    wrote:

    k...
    i can invite u to join^_

    -
    sumtim

    sumtime, Oct 4, 2004
  10. Carlos

    fireyrival Guest

    How do you get Gmail invites anyway?

    fireyrival, Oct 5, 2004
  11. Carlos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    By having a Gmail account and using it.

    TechGeekPro, Oct 6, 2004
  12. Carlos

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    It's weird....I got my Gmail account and within days I had 6 invites. Cool!
    So I mailed off 2 of them, and one person accepted. So, I had 4 left. 2 days
    later, I was back up to 5. (Do invites expire after 2 days, and get credited
    back to the inviter's account?). Then, a week later, I had 6 again! I've
    since mailed another one off, and I have 5 again. Maybe they're getting
    ready to go live with Gmail and just keep refilling everyone's invites...

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 6, 2004
  13. Carlos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    'Twould appear so.

    TechGeekPro, Oct 7, 2004
  14. Carlos

    Tony Guest

    How do i go about getting a GMail account?

    Tony, Oct 22, 2004
  15. Carlos

    Doom Guest

    Someone with a gmail account has to send you an invite. At least for now
    that's how it works.

    Doom, Oct 22, 2004