    as you see fit.

    colin
    Voipfone

    cjd, Aug 1, 2005

  2. on what ? URL ?

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Aug 1, 2005

  3. cjd

    cjd Guest

  4. "Not Found
    The requested URL /UnitedKingdomGreatBritainNorthernIreland was not
    found on this server.

    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
    use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

    opps again ! spreading the word isn't really working, is it.

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Aug 2, 2005
  5. cjd

    cjd Guest

    works fine for me with both IE and Firefox....try again?

    cjd, Aug 2, 2005
  6. Ok, so. What the hell is it?

    --

    Earn £400 - £600 a month 10 - 15 hours a week Hit reply and beg for details
    or call

    Broadband ADSL £16.99/mo. NO RESTRICTIONS
    https://secure.v21.co.uk/user_signup/index.asp?a_code=90211563&exec=adsl_choices

    Save on your BT phone bill.
    Get £5 worth of calls FREE!!
    Get £10 for every friend you sign up!
    http://www.CheaperThanBT.org.uk/1

    Cheapest domains in the world! I'm not joking!
    http://www.QuarkBomb.co.uk/domain

    Free tools for webmasters. Well worth your attention!
    http://www.bravenet.com/?csid=150&afilid=3687474985

    : Phil Thompson wrote:
    : > >
    : > "Not Found
    : > The requested URL /UnitedKingdomGreatBritainNorthernIreland was not
    : > found on this server.
    : >
    :

    CheaperThanBT, Aug 4, 2005
  7. a country-by-country VoIP guide, in its infancy.

    your sig is way too big mate.

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Aug 4, 2005
  8. the comments section includes :-

    "I am looking for direct feedback in the sections as stated.

    Social Issues:
    What concerns are added to the public good needs in United Kingdom?

    Emergency Response
    has the issue of dialing 060/066 been a problem yet?

    Lawful Intercept
    Is the term for CALEA in the UK RIPA? and what are the requirements?

    Access for persons with disabilities
    Are there concerns here?

    Business Issues:
    How important is Naked DSL?

    Interconnection rights and obligations
    Does competition have problems gaining access to the switches?

    Restrictions on port-blocking
    Any knowledge or rumor or port blocking or call interference that
    should be investigated?

    Access to numbers
    Is local number portability a success or a problem? Can VoIP have
    geographic numbers?

    Tax Obligations
    Are the rules designed to force only large players?

    Universal Service Obligations
    What goals and costs are associated with subsidizing phone service?

    Regulatory Classification of VoIP Providers:
    Is there a distinction and are some players under other categories
    such as VoWiFi or ISPs with Voice?"

    some feedback :-

    What is dialling 060/066

    There should be some comment to the effect that the majority broadband
    supply is ADSL over BT phone lines, making the market less attractive
    than a cable-dominated one. Less than 50% of UK households can get
    cable internet.

    There are no USO obligations on VoIP providers, only on incumbents BT
    and Kingston Comms.

    VoIP can and does have geogrpahic numbers, non-geographic numbers at
    special/premium rates are also used.

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Aug 4, 2005